If you're short for time and only have 10 minutes here is some ways to get moving and sneak in some exercise in your very tight schedule.
1. Take your dog for a 10 minute walk. (Even if you don't have a dog find a friend or just go alone and enjoy nature).
2. Lift some weights while watching your favorite TV show.
3. Blast your music and dance around the house for 10 minutes! This is also a great way to blow of steam.
4. Do lunges down your hall way while on your phone call, you'll surely start to break a sweat.
5. Do a 30 crunches, 30 oblique twist, 10 push ups and a 30 second plank hold. Repeat this as many times as you can! Here are other quick workout ideas!
5. Walk or bike to your next errand. You're getting a workout in and saving money on gas!
6. Take the stairs instead of an elevator.
Hope this helped!
Stay active, Nathalie xoxo